The North Norfolk and District Ag Society is pleased to offer a $1000.00 scholarship. This award is to assist a student to further their education and who has shown that they are a community minded person and will be acquiring an education or trade that will benefit the rural economy of North Norfolk.
Applications may be obtained by clicking ok the link above
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications and supporting documents must be received no later than May 31, 2023 in order to be considered by the Scholarship Committee. Winner will be announced at the MCI graduation. We will make a special presentation at the MacGregor Fair on June 24, 2023.
Funds will be provided in two equal amounts: initial $500 at time of graduation, and second $500 at the proof of registration of 2nd semester. If in an apprentice program, 2nd payment will be provided upon the proof of completion of level 1.
- Must currently be a permanent residence in our membership area
- Applicants must provide a current transcript of marks
- Incomplete or inaccurate applications will not be considered
- Applicants must provide proof of their volunteer service – see attached
- The Selection Committee may choose not to give the award if no suitable applicant is found.
- Applications are to be submitted on or before May 31, 2023
The applications will be assessed based on the following criteria:
Items to submit:
- The completed application form
- Either a typed 500-word essay or a 4–5 minute video submission, discussing “What Agriculture in Your Community Means to You.”
- A copy of your transcript
- A list of your school and signed proof of your community involvement
*NOTE: Scholarship winner may have their essay and video submissions published on our social media channels and website.
For questions or more information please contact the Ag society at email@example.com